Thursday, August 7, 2008

I promise, we have not fallen off the face of the earth. ;c) It's been busy around here. Kirk has been traveling quite a bit over the last month for work, which leaves me to go it alone. At the end of the day, I mostly just want to relax in bed with the quiet and a good book. The kids start school in just under two weeks. There's a lot to be done between now and then to get them ready. I'll be back to update, including pictures, if not before then, definitely as soon as they are back in school.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Glad you're OK! Getting kids ready for school is SO MUCH WORK! Glad the boys got to talk a few days back. Sounds like your family is busy, busy! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Lisa Christine said...

I have been checking your blog lately, and was pleasantly surprised to see that you had something new posted!

Keep enjoying those quiet moments with a book...I love those moments!